Terms & Conditions
Magical Movie Rewards is one way in which Marcus endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our business, and purchasing qualifying products. Registered members of Magical Movie Rewards are able to earn and accumulate “Points” that can be redeemed for program benefits, also known as “Rewards,” at participating Marcus Theatre® locations and affiliated food and beverage locations, such as Zaffiro’s Pizzeria, Zaffiro’s Express, Take 5 Lounge, Big Screen Bistro, and Reel Sizzle℠ in the U.S (each a “Participating Location” and all such location are “Participating Locations”). Marcus may change the list of Participating Locations at any time and from time to time without notice. Visit www.marcustheatres.com/theatre-locations to find the Participating Location nearest you.
Join Magical Movie Rewards.
You will need a physical Magical Movie Rewards card or a digital Magical Movie Rewards card obtained through the Marcus Theatres® mobile app (both a physical card or a digital card are hereinafter referred to as a “Card”) to become a registered member of Magical Movie Rewards:
(1) You may request a physical Card at participating Marcus Theatres® locations.
(2) You can enroll and receive a card online at http://marcustheatres.com/rewards/join.
(3) Download the Marcus mobile app to your Android™ or iPhone® device. Follow the prompts to
create an account and register a digital Card.
Enroll and Register.
You will need to register your Card to receive member benefits and begin accumulating Points and Rewards. There are three (3) ways to register your Card:
(1) You may register your Card at any Participating Location;
(2) You may register your Card online at www.marcustheatres.com/rewards or
(3) You can register your Card via Marcus Theatres® mobile app by selecting loyalty signup after you
download it to your mobile device.
For more information about Cards, please visit www.marcustheatres.com/rewards. The registration process requires that you provide the following information: Gender, name, mailing address, email address, Card number, birthday, phone number. All Cards must be activated and registered for use in Magical Movie Rewards, but you may only have one (1) account that is personal to you.
Point Accumulation Schedule.
The benefits that are available to you through Magical Movie Rewards are based on the number of "Points" that you earn. You can earn Points by registering your Card and presenting your Card prior to making purchases (each, a "Qualifying Purchase") at Participating Locations and online at http://www.marcustheatres.com/.
Subject to the restrictions below, you will earn Points as follows:
- Bonus Points on your first transaction after registering your Card.
- One (1) Point for each dollar spent on (a) movie ticket purchases at a Participating Location box office (including at lobby kiosks by manually entering your Card number), online at www.marcustheatres.com or through the Marcus Theatres® mobile app, and (b) concessions and food and beverage items purchased at Participating Locations; and
- Twenty-five (25) Points for the purchase of a $100 Marcus Theatres® Gift Card.
After registering your Card, you will accumulate Points commencing with the first Qualifying Purchase and will continue to accumulate Points with each additional Qualifying Purchase.
Point Accumulation Restrictions.
The following restrictions apply to the accumulation of Points:
- You will accumulate Points upon redemption of a Marcus Theatres® Gift Card, VIP or other discounted movie ticket, but not for purchases of gift cards or VIP or other discounted tickets (with the exception of the purchase of a $100 Marcus Theatres® Gift Card, in which case you will earn twenty-five (25) Points).
- Your purchase of auditorium rentals, group shows, field trips, catering events and other similar events are not Qualified Purchases and do not qualify for Points.
- If you use coupons or other special offers at the time of a Qualifying Purchase, you will earn Points in accordance with the discounted amount actually paid.
- Regardless of purchase price, you may earn a maximum of one hundred (100) Points per Qualifying Purchase and one thousand (1,000) Points per day.
- To maintain your Points, you must earn at least one (1) new Point during any consecutive one hundred eighty (180) day period or your Point balance will expire. Points earned through promotions, manual adjustments and the initial sign up bonus are not subject to this 180 day expiration policy.
Subject to the restrictions below, as your Points accumulate, your Card will be credited with digital coupons, called "Rewards Dollars" which are stored on your Card and which, subject to the prior registration of a Card, you may redeem at Participating Locations toward the purchase of movie tickets and concession items in accordance with the following schedule: 100 Points = 5 Rewards Dollars. At one hundred (100) Points, your Points will be automatically exchanged for five (5) Rewards Dollars and your point balance returned to zero (0). The value of any Rewards Dollars will be stored on your Card. You may use your Rewards Dollars by presenting and scanning your Card at a Participating Location's box offices, concession stands, and for food and beverage items at the time of purchase.
Rewards Dollar Restrictions.
The following restrictions apply to Reward Dollars:
- Your Card must be registered to earn and use Rewards Dollars.
- You may not use Rewards Dollars to purchase gift cards, VIP tickets or for auditorium rentals, group shows, field trips, catering events or for other similar events.
- You must use your Rewards Dollars at time of purchase and may not exchange Rewards Dollars for credit against a previous Qualified Purchase.
- You may not use Rewards Dollars to make online purchases.
- Rewards Dollars are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- You may incur taxable income in connection with earning and using Rewards Dollars as provided by law.
- All of your Rewards Dollars will expire if you do not redeem or earn Rewards Dollars in any rolling 180 day period.
Disclaimers; limitations on liability.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AND RECEIPT OF ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED BENEFITS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. REWARDS DOLLARS AND ANY OTHER BENEFITS THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY MARCUS TO YOU ARE PROVIDED ONLY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MARCUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, MARCUS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF REWARDS CARD PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE POINTS AND/OR REWARDS DOLLARS OR ANY BENEFITS THEREOF; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED VIA THE USE OF THE PROGRAM; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER’S PROGRAM DATA; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO MAGICAL MOVIE REWARDS.
Amendment to Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation of Magical Movie Rewards.
Marcus may cancel Magical Movie Rewards at any time. You will be notified of any such cancellation in the manner provided by applicable law prior to the effective date of the change. You may cancel your Card at any time by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Marcus Theatres® guest service office at 855-289-5471. If you cancel voluntarily, you may not reactivate your Card but are eligible to open a request and register a new Card without the benefit of the previously earned Points and Rewards Dollars.
If you lose your Card or your Card is stolen, you may call 855-289-5471 or e-mail email@example.com to report the Card lost or stolen. Upon receipt of such a report, Marcus will deactivate the Card and mail a new one to your address on record or issue a replacement card with the same account number if appropriate.
There are no membership fees associated with Magical Movie Rewards. Points and Rewards Dollars earned under Magical Movie Rewards are promotional and have no cash value.
Your Points, Reward Dollars, registered Card, and your account under Magical Movie Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with family, friends or others. You may have only one (1) Magical Movie Rewards account.
Marcus also reserves the right to "unregister" and make ineligible for Magical Movie Rewards program points or Rewards any Card that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactive is defined as no Points earned.
Marcus reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the Magical Movie Rewards at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.
Questions or Concerns.
You may contact Marcus with any questions or concerns regarding Magical Movie Rewards or your Card by calling Marcus Theatres at 855-289-5471 or by emailing Marcus at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: January 19, 2016
Indiana Jones Series
Indiana Jones returns to the big screen this August!
View Details »
Kids Dream Summer Film Series
View favorite family flicks for $3 Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 10AM.
View Details »
SuperSaver Value Days
At Marcus Theatres, we are dedicated to providing great entertainment for …
View Details »
Join us Tuesdays for $5 movies at Marcus Theatres!
View Details »
$5 Student Thursdays
Every Thursday, students and faculty pay just $5 with a valid school ID at…
View Details »
Enter for your chance to win a trip to Breckenridge, CO to attend the Dew Tour!