Retail Sales Assistant -
The Sales Assistant is responsible for fulfillment of all retail product orders received by telephone, fax, email, web services, and walk-up customers. The position also functions as a support person to various Sales Department programs and initiatives
The Sales Assistant reports to the Group Sales and Fundraising Manager. The Sales Assistant work hours are 9:30am - 6:00 pm.
Fundamental Job Duties:
1. Responsible for order fulfillment of all retail products including Marcus Theatre and Hotel Gift Cards, Discount Movie Tickets, Corporate Gift Certificates, and other products as developed.
2. Processes, monitors and facilitates all orders throughout the entire order fulfillment process.
3. Ensures fast and accurate delivery of Marcus products.
4. Effectively communicates to customers regarding policies and products while upholding Marcus Theatres’ customer service standards.
5. Build and grow new relationships with customers over the phone or in person.
6. Assists in addressing customer service issues pertinent to the sales department including telephone calls, letters and email inquiries.
7. Retail sales duties to include cash handling, customer service, phone orders and guest interactions.
8. Responsible for invoicing all sales department products as well as collection of delinquent accounts.
9. Maintain weekly and period end sales inventory.
10. Receive inventory and move to storage areas upon delivery
11. Administer commission reports for Assistant Vice President of Sales and Regional Sales Managers.
12. Maintain the Dinner and a Movie program through development of commission reports, management of onscreen and web content, and collection of delinquent invoices.
13. Assist in the creation and implementation of different holiday gift card and discount ticket campaigns.
14. Provide customer service support to the Magical Movie Rewards program.
15. Serve as back-up to Guest Service Representative as needed.
16. Adheres to all Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
17. Other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Job Requirements:
- Strong PC skills including, but not limited to, Internet, Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Previous experience with order fulfillment or customer service
- Prior experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be organized, flexible, and able to effectively prioritize work assignments.
- Flexibility to work additional hours or to switch shifts with other retail store personnel as needed to maintain corporate store hours is required
Please submit your letter and resume via email to the following address:
employment [at] marcustheatres [dot] com
mail your letter and resume to our Corporate Office: